Many Inventors trying to give their product idea ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not seeking add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas for inventions and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.